8 hours per week , starting from 27th February 2023 for total 10 Weeks
Certification Exam by American Society for Quality(ASQ) for Certified Six Sigma Black Belt(CSSBB) examination, to be held between May 1 – 31, 2023
Six Sigma is a Top Management driven formal process that uses a variety of business process improvement tools, including Statistical Tools. Variability and variations are a source of loss of productivity, customer dissatisfaction with the product / service, increased cost and delays in delivery. Six Sigma is a customer driven top management led battle against variability and variations of all types using the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) methodology. This standardized approach, if applied throughout the organization, can lead to substantial reduction of variability and variations by creating sensitivity for noticing, analyzing and reducing variability and variations to a predetermined standard for the organization (the Six Sigma scale). It inculcates the approach of economic and innovative solutions by involving all the concerned persons, with appropriate training and teamwork.
American Society for Quality (ASQ)
Certification is formal recognition by ASQ that an individual has demonstrated proficiency within and a comprehension of a specified body of knowledge at a point in time. It is peer recognition and not registration or licensure. Since 1968, when the first ASQ certification exam was given, more than 1,00,000 individuals have become certified through ASQ, including many who have attained more than one designation. Although ASQ membership is not a prerequisite for certification, most of the people who hold one of these designations do belong to the Society. Certification ranks as one of the top benefits of ASQ membership.
Only about 1000 candidates have obtained ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt Certification so far in India, and they are in great demand! 300 of these are trained by us at QC Services!
Six Sigma Black Belt training Details
Eligibility : FOR ASQ Certification
- For ASQ exam:-Submission of affidavit from project sponsor for having completed at least one improvement project successfully. The sponsor may be employer or from friendly organization.
- The improvement can be in terms of cost, defects, design, cycle time, etc.
- Two project affidavits required for candidates having less than three years of experience.
Study Material & Project Guidance
- QC Services will provide all the material required for ASQ examination.
- Guidance for submitting project affidavit to ASQ will be provided.
- 1 day is reserved for Minitab Software training and practice which is required for Black Belts.
- 10 weeks Program: Starting 27th February 2023
- Timing: 8 hours per week for total 10 Weeks (4 days a week – 2 hours every Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Saturday mornings 7 AM to 9 AM IST). Total 80 hours program. starting from 6th February 2023
- QC Services training charges are Rs.38,000/- all inclusive (GST
will be extra if applicable). This includes training, certificate, training material.
- QC Services training charges can be paid in 2 installments. Rs. 2,000/- as registration charges and remaining on the day of joining
- ASQ exam charges are US $568 (Optional) payable separately by candidates.
- ASQ Exam charges (Optional) can be paid in INR to ASQ India for details visit www.asq.org.in
- Laptop and internet connectivity
- ASQ Examination: Participants can appear for ASQ Black Belt certification exam after this training between May 1 – 31, 2023. This is an online Examination.
- Visit www.asq.org for more details. Also contact us for syllabus and registration form.
Contents of Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge for ASQ Examination
- Enterprise-Wide Deployment
- Enterprise-wide view
- Organizational Process
- Enterprise-Wide Deployment
Management and Measures
- Impact on stakeholders
- Critical to x (CTx) requirements
- Business performance measures
- Financial measures
- Team Management
- A Team formation
- Team facilitation
- Team dynamics
- Time management for teams
- Team decision-making tools
- Management and planning tools
- Team performance evaluation and reward
- Voice of the customer
- Project charter
- Project tracking
- Process characteristics
- Data collection
- Measurement systems
- Basic statistics
- Process capability
- Measuring and modeling relationships between variables
- Hypothesis testing
- Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Additional analysis methods
- Design of experiments (DOE)
- Waste elimination
- Cycle-time reduction
- Kaizen and kaizen blitz
- Theory of constraints (TOC)
- Risk analysis and mitigation
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Other control tools
- Maintain controls
- Sustain improvements
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)Frameworks and Methodologies
- Common DFSS methodologies
- Design for X (DFX)
- Robust design and process
- Special design tools