Every Sunday, starting from 20th October 2019 for total 13 days
Certification Exam by American Society for Quality (ASQ) for Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) examination, to be held between January 3 – 19, 2019
Six Sigma is a Top Management driven formal process that uses a variety of business process improvement tools, including Statistical Tools. Variability and variations are a source of loss of productivity, customer dissatisfaction with the product / service, increased cost and delays in delivery. Six Sigma is a customer driven top management led battle against variability and variations of all types using the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) methodology. This standardized approach, if applied throughout the organization, can lead to substantial reduction of variability and variations by creating sensitivity for noticing, analyzing and reducing variability and variations to a predetermined standard for the organization (the Six Sigma scale). It inculcates the approach of economic and innovative solutions by involving all the concerned persons, with appropriate training and teamwork.
American Society for Quality (ASQ)
Certification is formal recognition by ASQ that an individual has demonstrated proficiency within and a comprehension of a specified body of knowledge at a point in time. It is peer recognition and not registration or licensure. Since 1968, when the first ASQ certification exam was given, more than 1,00,000 individuals have become certified through ASQ, including many who have attained more than one designation. Although ASQ membership is not a prerequisite for certification, most of the people who hold one of these designations do belong to the Society. Certification ranks as one of the top benefits of ASQ membership.
Only about 1000 candidates have obtained ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt Certification so far in India, and they are in great demand! 300 of these are trained by us at QC Services!
Six Sigma Black Belt training Details
Eligibility : FOR ASQ Certification
- For ASQ exam:-Submission of affidavit from project sponsor for having completed at least one improvement project successfully. The sponsor may be employer or from friendly organization.
- The improvement can be in terms of cost, defects, design, cycle time, etc.
- Two project affidavits required for candidates having less than three years of experience.
Study Material & Project Guidance
- QC Services will provide all the material required for ASQ examination.
- Guidance for submitting project affidavit to ASQ will be provided.
- 1 day is reserved for Minitab Software training and practice which is required for Black Belts.
- Sunday Program: Starting 20th October 2019 for total 13 days
- Timing: Sunday Program: 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
- Near Deccan Gymkhana, Pune
- QC Services training charges are Rs.40,000/- all inclusive. This includes training, certificate, training material and lunch & refreshments.
- QC Services training charges can be paid in 3 installments of Rs. 12,000/- each, one at the time of joining the course by Cheque and 2 post dated cheques and registration of Rs 4000/- (Includes Fee Structure).Total Rs 40,000/- .
- ASQ exam charges are US $537 (Optional) payable separately by candidates. Associate membership charges US $99 + ASQ CSSBB exam charges US $438
- ASQ Exam charges (Optional) can be paid in INR to ASQ India for details visit www.asq.org.in
- Participants have to bring their own laptop required only for last day
for Minitab session during the program.
- ASQ Examination: Participants can appear for ASQ Black Belt certification exam after this training between January 3 – 19, 2019. This is an online Examination.
- Visit www.asq.org for more details. Also contact us for syllabus and registration form.
Contents of Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge for ASQ Examination
- Enterprise-Wide Deployment
- Enterprise-wide view
- Organizational Process
Management and Measures
- Impact on stakeholders
- Critical to x (CTx) requirements
- Business performance measures
- Financial measures
- A Team formation
- Team facilitation
- Team dynamics
- Time management for teams
- Team decision-making tools
- Management and planning tools
- Team performance evaluation and reward
- Voice of the customer
- Project charter
- Project tracking
- Process characteristics
- Data collection
- Measurement systems
- Basic statistics
- Process capability
- Measuring and modeling relationships between variables
- Hypothesis testing
- Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Additional analysis methods
- Design of experiments (DOE)
- Waste elimination
- Cycle-time reduction
- Kaizen and kaizen blitz
- Theory of constraints (TOC)
- Risk analysis and mitigation
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Other control tools
- Maintain controls
- Sustain improvements
- Common DFSS methodologies
- Design for X (DFX)
- Robust design and process
- Special design tools