Tentatively March 2022
Simplicity is LEAN methodology’s biggest asset. Lean is a problem solving technique that can be applied to any industry by anyone even without knowledge of advanced statistics.
Both service and manufacturing companies are readily embracing Lean to various situations such as software defects reduction, banking and insurance process simplification, machine shop layout improvement, workspace efficiency improvement, logistics productivity improvement, etc.
This 2-day Lean workshop is designed keeping 2 goals in mind –
1. Helping the workshop participants shift from a functional thinking to a process based thinking. The workshop achieves this through a three stage content focused on Lean Diagnostics, Lean Improvement, and Lean Sustenance. Upon completion of the workshop, the audience will have developed the invaluable ability to look through any organization horizontally along the customer order rather than accepting the functional silos as given.
2. Helping the workshop participants prepare for ASQ-SME Lean Bronze Certification.
Lean Workshop Details
- Service and manufacturing operations executives and managers
- Quality professionals (Lean, Six Sigma, ISO 9001, Agile, ITIL)
- Startup employees and entrepreneurs who want to build strong customer focus
- Logistics and supply chain professionals
- Healthcare, Banking, Insurance and Telecom professionals
- Participants can bring their live problems for discussion during the program.
Study Material & Project Guidance
- QC Services training material
- Guidance on projects, if any
- Help with further reading, and certification preparation
- Tentatively September 2021
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- QC Services training charges are Rs.12,000/-( All inclusive ). This includes training, certificate of training , training material.
Certificate of training
- Certificate of training will be issued by Q C Services Pvt Ltd
Contents of 2 Day Lean Workshop
1. Introduction to Lean and a Historical Perspective
2. Identifying the correct customer of the process and value proposition
3. Mapping the value Stream (VSM)
4. Base lining current process performance
5. Concept of Waste
6. Waste elimination and improvement techniques such as simplification, standardization, pull, single piece flow, Load Leveling & Takt, SMED, 5S, Poka-Yoke
7. Sustaining the gains and iterating the process