Master Black Belts are Six Sigma Experts responsible for strategic implementation of projects within an organization / vertical. This includes helping to select high impact project, prioritizing and mentoring Six Sigma Black Belt and Green Belt projects, developing, maintaining and upgrading Six Sigma training material etc.
As a Master Black Belt, in addition to Black Belt tools, additional powerful tools like Advanced DOE, Multivariate Analysis, Process Model Development and simulation are essential for organization wide implementation of Six Sigma. Application of these tools and techniques generate an organization wide view and help identify BB & GB projects which can have significant impact on the organization’s bottom-line.
Six Sigma Master Black Belt Details
- Certified Black Belt from recognized institute.
- 1 – 2 years Practical experience in Six Sigma as Black Belt, having project experience & preferably some experience of conducting training.
- QC Services will provide 2 books
- Design of Experiment with Minitab
- Strategic Six Sigma for Champions
- However, participants may have to purchase or refer to additional books depending upon their knowledge and experience.
Statistical Software Training
- Extensive Practice on Minitab
- Introduction to JMP and Crystal Ball
- Every Sunday, starting 10th January, 2010 for 10 Sundays up to 7th March, 2010.
- Timing: 10.00 am IST to 5.00 pm IST
- Participants can bring their own laptop or will be made available on rent. Laptop is required for all days during the program.
- Participants planning to join through broadband :
- PC / laptop with headphone and mike (Web-Cam optional)
- Broadband internet connection with minimum 256 kbps speed.
- Your own PC / Laptop
- Pune based participants may join as classroom participants at our premises.
- QC Services training charges are Rs.40,000/- + 10.30% Service Tax. This includes training, training material, certificate by QC Services, tea & lunch.
- Early Bird Discount
- 5%:- For full payment before 30th December, 2010
- QC Services training charges can be paid in 2 installments of Rs. 22,060/- each, one at the time of registration in cash and 1 post dated cheque. Payment by installment will not attract any discount.
QC Services Certification criteria
- Qualifying the examination
- In one year
- Successful mentoring for completion of three projects
- Conducting 60 hours of training on related topics
Contents of Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Review of Black Belt Topics
- Leadership and change management
- Quality Function deployment (QFD)
- Softwares for data analysis
- Lean – Introduction, Concept of wastages, Value Stream Mapping, Flow, Balancing, Lean tools, Case Study
- DOE- Extensive treatment- Factorial, Fractional Factorial techniques, RSM, Taguchi Designs, Optimization.
- Advanced statistical methods
- Regression, Multiple regression, Logistic regression, ordinal logistic regression
- Multivariate statistical methods : Principle Components Analysis, Factor Analysis, Discriminant Function Analysis, Cluster Analysis & MANOVA
- Model development & simulation
- Data mining
- Other Requirements
(To be completed within one year of training completion)
- Three Projects
- One project on individual operation improvement using SPC / seven tools.
- One project on DOE
- One project on Advanced statistical analysis.
- Conducting 60 Hours training on relevant topics.
- Three Projects