Late MR. G. H. RAHALKAR
Had around thirty five years of experience in industry and consultancy. A graduate engineer from I.I.T. Bombay (B.Tech) and postgraduate in Business Administration (M.B.A.) from University of Pune, he is a Six Sigma Master black belt (ISI Bangalore), Certified Six Sigma Black Belt from ASQ (American Society for Quality) as well as Motorola University.
Mr. Rahalkar completed CQM (Certified Quality Manager) certification from ASQ (American Society for Quality).
Mr. Rahalkar visited Japan in 1978 and 1982, to study Japanese Manufacturing Systems. Mr. Rahalkar visited IBM Egypt in Sept 2008 for an assignment on CMMI Level 5 implementation.
He has successfully implemented several modern concepts such as SPC, Value Adding Management, Lean Manufacturing, DOE, Kaizen, TQM, Quality Circles, Productivity Improvement etc. in a number of Indian and multinational companies such as Mahindra & Mahindra, Siemens, Tata Motors, Thermax, Bharat Forge, Crompton Greaves, Escorts JCB, KOEL – Castings Division, Uttam Galva Steels etc.
He was closely involved with Mahindra & Mahindra, Farm Equipment Sector, during their implementation of Deming Award.
He has published over twenty papers on quality, productivity and employee involvement in Indian and American magazines. His two papers were published in Quality Digest, USA in June 1988 and June 1989.
He has trained Six Sigma Black Belts and Green Belts at Tata Motors, Pune. He was involved in implementing Six Sigma at Uttam Steels, Khopoli and Hyper Quality, Gurgaon.
During the last four years Mr. Rahalkar has guided over 700 candidates through over twenty five Black Belt Programs for ASQ, over 210 of Mr. Rahalkar’s students are certified as Six Sigma Black Belts by ASQ (American Society for Quality) so far. He has also guided many of these students in completing their projects for ASQ certification.
Mr. G. H. Rahalkar was a senior member and approved faculty for American Society for Quality for Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training programs in India and abroad.
Mr. Rahalkar was involved with IT / Software industry for implementing advanced statistical applications for CMMI Level4 / Level5 certification (Version 1.2). He was involved with Nihilent Technologies and their clients for this application, including IBM Egypt, where Mr. Rahalkar visited in Sept 08.
MR. PRABHAS SURANA
- Is a rank holding Mechanical Engineer and a graduate in Industrial Engineering with a total exposure of more than 27 yrs. in the Indian Industries.
- International Certifications
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt by American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Certified Quality Manager (CQM) by American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Certified Quality Engineer(CQE) by American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Certified Software Quality Engineer By American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- National Certification
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt by Assocham
- Certified Assessor for CII – EXIM Bank – EFQM Award
- Is a certified Lead Auditor and has also completed his D.B.M.
- Attended Six Sigma Training by Dr. Keki Bhote who was with Motorola during their Six Sigma revolution
- Working experience of 17 yrs. in various reputed companies like Tata Motors, Electronics Machine Tools, Kinetic Engineering, Kirloskar Electric Co. in the areas of Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Vendor Development, Vendor Quality Improvement and Purchase and Materials
- For last 10 yrs., as a Consultant he has been instrumental in helping many companies such as
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Crompton Greaves
- Bharat Forge
- Escorts JCB
- Uttam Galva steels
- Tata Motors
- KOEL – Castings Division
- Force Motor Co. (Bajaj Tempo)
in the areas of training & implementation of SPC, Lean Manufacturing, Product Standardization & various modern manufacturing system like SMED, Poka-yoka, DOE, FMEA etc.
- Closely involved with Mahindra & Mahindra, Farm Equipment Sector, during their implementation of Deming Award.
- Is actively involved in Training & on the job guidance for many Six Sigma Black Belt Projects
- Well versed with EMS and ISO / TS Systems.
Has helped more than 70 companies achieve these certifications